Posted (edited)

So we are looking at adding more items to our store for you guys to purchase and we would like to hear your ideas. We would like to know what you think you would purchase off of our store that isn't there (e.g. Tokens, Points store etc). 

We will then review some of your ideas and we will look to implement these in our store ASAP so feel free to put your suggestions below!

Edited by Andy Jackson

Guest Car Import Token

I think there should be a import token for true car enthusiasts to enjoy there personal favourite vehicles, I think there should be a import token to add more variety and uniqueness.

But with this there should be restrictions and such, things like no cars that are out of RP, no cars that will give a unfair advantage to players. and I also think there should be and application process upon purchasing the token, in this application people would have to explain, Why they want this vehicle, if this vehicle should be available to other player etc.

Posted (edited)

I posted that. wasn't signed in...  ^

But i also think this should be one of the more pricey tokens because i don't think everyone in the city should have there own vehicle

Edited by Marco Delgato

We did have a car import token before and we may consider adding it back in the future.

For now we would like to get some ideas on new items/tokens that haven't been done before.

A token where you can return one of your cars you dont like for another one with the same price or lower. If it cost less then you get the extra cash left over.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.