Admin: Major J. Jones
  • I have attempted to resolve this issue
    No
  • Date of the incident
    05/26/2019
  • Time of incident
    06:45
  • Please provide details and explain what happened in this incident
    Was in the mountains selling meth, which is in fact, illegal. we hear sirens out in the distance and leave. On the way down the mountain the cop decides to pull me over for 0 reason. BY LAW: You cannot pull someone over without reasonable doubt. His claim is that im in the area and thats why he pulled me over, but in that instance that would be considered profiling and BY LAW that is also illegal. I'm not the only person around there at the time. So that therefore would be considered FailRP. Because by law : Reasonable doubt is needed to pull someone over. Not just because I was in the area(he also claims that Police can pull anyone over when wanted and that is false unless he is in fact a DOT cop and still, DOT's can only pull over commercial vehicles. I have thoroughly read the rules and nowhere does it state they can pull anyone over for any reason wanted. Also, I was frozen and murdered after I shot and killed Officer Jones because apparently my gun has disappeared and I failed to follow the Value of Life. But I in fact, had my gun out the whole time and when he caught up to me I told him to put his gun away and he did not so I shot. thats when i was froze and he murdered me.
  • Add your evidence
    you can speak with @hop#9502, he was in the vehicle with me at the time. I have a shadowplay recording but only of when i was frozen and murdered by major Jones after I already shot him and started to flee the area.
  • I have read the terms
    Yes

EDIT: Reasonable suspicion and probable cause is the argument to pulling me over. keep in mind i was following all basic traffic laws when I passed the officer, he turned around and lit his lights and siren. just because im in the area DOES NOT mean that is proper reasonable doubt to pull me over and would lead to the fact of profiling.

EDIT 2: excuse was, i was leaving a well known drug area. when he turned around to pull me over, i was almost in the tunnel at the bottom of the Naked mountains. the drug spot is at the top. there are multiple pathways that run through that mountain. i could have simply been off-roading. so that argument is also considered invalid.

Yes we were leaving the Hobo camp after selling drugs there, we were pretty much already almost off the mountain we just needed to go down one trail. We were not speeding we were acting casual. And then we see a BCSO officer do a U-Turn and conduct a 10-11. We were highly confused at this point. We started a pursuit and went off-road with our Off-road car. We ended up getting to the main road and ditched the car. Dale had his Gun out and I had my gun out. We were running across the street to get a car. At that point we see the officer and we decided to jump the bridge and go down. And then I hear gun shots in the distance. And see the officer die. Thats all I saw from there. Just giving my side of the story.

9 hours ago, dalefan03 said:

Add your evidence
you can speak with @hop#9502, he was in the vehicle with me at the time. I have a shadowplay recording but only of when i was frozen and murdered by major Jones after I already shot him and started to flee the area.

Where is your evidence?