Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?   Create Account
? American Dream Roleplay | BETA | ? Serious RP | ? HEISTSTRAFFIKING | ? LegalIllegal ? | ? Active PoliceEMS Force | ? CUSTOM SCRIPTS | ? AmericanDreamRP.com FiveM server
Mark Wolf

He has good strong RP, and possibly one of the best paramedics. Every time he shows up, He RP's very well and knows what he's talking about. Very friendly with the entire community, and overall a good person.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dong7r's post:
  • Cyphix

(01-27-2019, 08:19 AM)Dong7r Wrote: He has good strong RP, and possibly one of the best paramedics. Every time he shows up, He RP's very well and knows what he's talking about. Very friendly with the entire community, and overall a good person.

I have to agree as well. Mark's RP is very strong I have roleplayed with him as a cop and EMS and he cracks me up everytime. He shows up to a scene knows just what to do and when to do it. I love the jokes he makes which gives me a good laugh so I have something to look forward to. He is always someone you can go to for guidance, a conversation, or help if you need it which makes me feel good in this community. I believe it has the same effect on everyone else. I have not seen a better EMS than mark in my books and I really think he deserves to be noticed. Plus he is very active when he is needed be.