Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?   Create Account
? American Dream Roleplay | BETA | ? Serious RP | ? HEISTSTRAFFIKING | ? LegalIllegal ? | ? Active PoliceEMS Force | ? CUSTOM SCRIPTS | ? AmericanDreamRP.com FiveM server
Car Despawns

just a little frustrating, when you go to your job with your car that you buy and it despawns while you are working or if you have to do something away from your car it despawns and it gets impounded and you have to spend $3000 dollars everytime your car despawns and all the money you make goes to waste to just get your car back. very frustrating for people starting out.

(10-31-2018, 12:49 AM)Dev Wrote: just a little frustrating, when you go to your job with your car that you buy and it despawns while you are working or if you have to do something away from your car it despawns and it gets impounded and you have to spend $3000 dollars everytime your car despawns and all the money you make goes to waste to just get your car back. very frustrating for people starting out.

I think it's a FiveM thing. I brought it up before, but I completely relate to you on this problem. Sometimes, it's just best to take a taxi or metro and walk to the job than taking your car.