Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?   Create Account
? American Dream Roleplay | BETA | ? Serious RP | ? HEISTSTRAFFIKING | ? LegalIllegal ? | ? Active PoliceEMS Force | ? CUSTOM SCRIPTS | ? AmericanDreamRP.com FiveM server
[Apply now] American Dream Construction

Discord Name: Ryan

Why I should be picked: I have been apart of the american dream community for about 11 months now.I am always wanting to learn new things when I grew up I want to be a Realestate developer so this job really fits to want I like to do and what I want to do in my future. , I have always had a knack for taking premade. I have an eye for adding lots of detail into a house not use doing something cookiecutter. I would be focusing on this as my main Rp along side being a realtor.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 05:10 PM by Chubbs.)

(08-02-2018, 04:54 PM)Lt. Riggins Wrote: Discord Name: jack (Lt. Riggins)

Why should I be chosen: Over the past 2 months that I have been here at ADRP I have grown to not just love the RP in game but the community itself, I desire to contribute more to the server, to assist it in growing its community and keeping in game RP top notch. I feel with this job I can do just that. I have experience deving, I dabbled in modeling vehicles and static objects on Arma 3 along with doing texturing for some basic clothing and vehicles. I feel with some added training I will be able to meet all standards to assure that the job is completed above expectations. Thank you for your time.

- Lieutenant Riggins

I will be interviewing you today, be active on discord!

(08-14-2018, 12:41 AM)Ry4n Wrote: Discord Name: Ryan

Why I should be picked: I have been apart of the american dream community for about 11 months now.I am always wanting to learn new things when I grew up I want to be a Realestate developer so this job really fits to want I like to do and what I want to do in my future. , I have always had a knack for taking premade. I have an eye for adding lots of detail into a house not use doing something cookiecutter. I would be focusing on this as my main Rp along side being a realtor.

I will be interviewing you today, please be active on discord!

Discord Name: Tafia

Why I should be be picked: Building houses is a responsibility, in real life and within the server. Personally, I treat the server as how I would in real life and feel great to be able to create a custom home for one. I put in more than 20h on the server weekly, excluding these two weeks as I am away till the 9th of October before I go full steam ahead and staying online for quite a while. I am more than willing to try new things and let curiosity get the better of me. Furthermore, I feel capable and juggling my role as an EMT, and being the Chief Operations Commander of American Dream Airlines. Getting to do repairs and building things within the city is amazing. Also, I am a fast learner and will be able to pick things up relatively quickly especially when it comes to these sorts of things. I do not build virtual models within GTA or flight sim. However, I spend my time flying and often get rare chances to interact with the developers of payware addons that few get a chance to and pick up skills from them. I understand this may be a late post but if I were given the chance, I would do everything in my power to complete things beyond expectations.

~ Tafia

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 10:15 PM by Noah Goldsbury.)

discord name noahg2005

why i should be chosen i like playing on this server i have a good eye for building houses im creative when it comes to building things 
i play 25 hours a week or more on this server. when im older i want to be like my dad building houses.

(11-23-2018, 10:14 PM)Noah Goldsbury Wrote: discord name noahg2005

why i should be chosen i like playing on this server i have a good eye for building houses im creative when it comes to building things 
i play 25 hours a week or more on this server. when im older i want to be like my dad building houses. i also never give up on hard task i am always wanting to learn new things and build my creativit. 

discord name noahg2005

i play 25 hours a week or more on this server. when im older i want to be like my dad building houses. i also never give up on hard task i am always wanting to learn new things and build my creativit.